Saturday 29 November 2008

My first blog

Hey all,

I decided to write, finally. Just put my thoughts out, just to keep my balance, just for the heck of it.

Whats happening out there in Mumbai, is really bad. Shows several things, from several aspects

Impact on Brand-India
+ India is on the lime light for the first time ever in the foreign media, for the wrong reason. I have lived more 50% of my adult life outside India and never seen so much of focus on India on TV atleast.
- May affect people wanting to visit India for a temporary while, cancellations especially during the Christmas break will affect the Tourism in India.

Impact on India's Fight against terrorism
+ The government may take strong words against Pakistan (point fingers outside)
- No action will be taken internally, the elections are too close to do anything stupid and short-term, atleast this will what will go through the politicos

The average Indian's attitude change (you and me)
+ Nothing will change
- Nothing will change

That is my perspective!

kesride

1 comment:

sid said...

haha....simple and effective...absolutely true !